MS Excel Shortcut Keys in English
Microsoft Excel is an important application used in most businesses, schools, colleges,s, and offices, it is very important to know the shortcut keys to use it efficiently.
Excel helps you manipulate, manage and analyze data. It is the best method for data preservation, calculation, data visualization with charts.
There are many function keys in Excel 2007, 2010, 2016. But the list of the main shortcut keys used in our daily work is given below.
MS Excel Shortcut Keys:
- Shortcut Description
- Ctrl+A to select all cells
- Ctrl+B to make the text bold
- Ctrl+C to copy
- Ctrl+D to fill the contents of the top cell down
- Ctrl+F Open the Find box
- Ctrl+G for Go To
- Ctrl+H to open Replace box
- Ctrl+I To Italicize Text
- Ctrl+K Insert Hyperlink
- Ctrl+N Create New Workbook
- Ctrl+O Open workbook
- Ctrl+P Print
- Ctrl+R to fill the left cell’s content to the right
- Ctrl+S for Save
- Ctrl+T To create a table
- Ctrl+U Underline
- Ctrl+V for Paste
- Ctrl+W To close the current workbook (Ctrl+F4)
- Ctrl+X to cut
- Ctrl+Y Redo
- Ctrl+Z Go back one step (Undo)
- Ctrl+F1 Show/Hide Ribbon
- Ctrl+F2 Open the Print preview window
- Ctrl+F3 to open Name Manager
- Ctrl+F6 Switch from one workbook to another
- Ctrl+F9 Minimize
- Ctrl+F10 Maximize
- Ctrl+Arrow KeysCell from one end of the cell to the last
- Ctrl+SpaceSelect the entire column
- Shift+Space Select the entire row
- Ctrl+Home to go to the first cell (A1)
- Ctrl+End to go to the last cell
- Ctrl++New to add column/row
- Ctrl + – to delete column/row
- Ctrl + : to enter current time
- Ctrl + ; to enter today’s date
- Ctrl+0 (Zero) to hide the selected column
- Ctrl+9 to hide the selected row
- Ctrl+Shift+0 to unhide the column
- Ctrl+Shift+9Row to unhide
- Ctrl+1 to open the Format cells window
- Ctrl +Shift++Insert dialog box will show
- Shift+F2Insert comment
- Shift+F3Excel formula box will open
- Shift+F5Search box
- Shift+F11Insert to edit new worksheet
- F1Get help
- F2Selected cell
- F4Repeat the last action
- F7Selected text to check to spell
- Ctrl+Space to Select the Entire Column
- Alt+=Auto to Create Sum
- Alt+F8Macro to Display
- Ctrl+Shift+&Add Border Outline
- Ctrl+Shift+-Remove Borders
- Ctrl+Shift+UExpand/Collapse formula bar
Some important Disclaimer of Excel Shortcut Keys.
मैं आप सभी विद्यार्थियों से ये बताना चाहूंगा कि ये Excel Shortcut Keys को मैंने Create नही किया है, इसको मैंने Internet से Download किया है, just for the Studies purpose.
Sgsi dictation club does not claim this book, neither made nor examined. We simply giving the connection effectively accessible on the web.
Summary related to the post:-
I hope that the information I have given to you about Microsoft Excel Shortcut Keys here will help you to use Excel fast and it will also save your time.
Read More Articles:-
Photoshop Tools Pdf Download कैसे करे?
Photoshop Shortcuts Keys in Hindi PDF Download 2021
Graphic Designing Book Pdf Download in Hindi 2021?
Pagemaker Hindi Book Pdf Download in 2021
Photoshop Hindi Pdf Book Download कैसे करे?
Animation Book in Hindi Pdf Download 2021
Telegram Desktop Shortcut Keys PDF Download 2021
Canva Shortcut Keys Download in PDF & Excel 2021