Pgdca 2nd Sem E-book
Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) is a one year long professional post-graduate programme for candidates wanting to delve deeper into the world of computer application development. This programme is designed to provide higher level education in Information Technologies.
- This programme is designed to provide higher level education in Information Technologies. Graduates of Arts, Science, Management & Commerce stream who wish to make a long-term career in Information Technology can choose this course and have requisite strong foundation for pursuing masters in Information Technology. It is also helpful to students who want to pursue higher studies from foreign Universities.
- The Programme prepares the students to seek compatible job opportunities in the industry as well as make them ready to pursue master’s programme in IT. The approach is to prepare students from diverse fields in developing skills related to programming and understanding the concepts related to Computers and its applications. The programme is designed to develop the coding and analytical ability of the students.
The candidate must have passed Graduation examination in any discipline from a University recognized by UGC.
- Candidates who have appeared in the final year examination can also apply.
- Admission will be given based on score in Graduation and Personal Interview.
Program Outcomes – PGDCA
During one year of study, the programme aims at inculcating essential skills as demanded by the industry through an interactive learning process. This includes audio/video presentations, team building skills and personality development programmes.
The broad objectives of the programme are:
- To train students in the latest trends of Application Development, Programming Languages and Database Management.
- To enhance their career opportunities in the software development and maintenance sector in the state.
- To expose the students to Open Source Technologies so that they become familiar with it and can seek appropriate opportunity in trade and industry.
- To give hands on experience to students while developing real life IT application as part of the study.
- To augment the knowledge base of the students, through various activities which will be complementary to the theoretical studies.
SUBJECT OF PGDCA 2ND SEMESTER
SUBJECT :- 1. IT Trends & Technologies
SUBJECT :- 2. Internet and Web Designing
SUBJECT :- 3. (A) DTP With Page Maker & Photoshop
SUBJECT :- 3. (B) Financial Accounting with Tally
SUBJECT :- 4 (A) Multimedia With Corel Draw, Premier & Sound Forge
SUBJECT :- 4 (B) Programming with ASP.Net
- 2PGDCA1 IT Trends & Technologies
2PGDCA2 Internet and Web Designing
2PGDCA3(A) DTP With Page Maker & Photoshop
2PGDCA3(B) Financial Accounting with Tally
2PGDCA4(A) Multimedia With Corel Draw, Premier & Sound Forge
2PGDCA4(B) Programming with ASP.Net
- 2PGDCA1 IT Trends & Technologies
Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication (MCNUJC) was established 29 years ago. Carrying forward the legacy of excellence, it is a leader and pioneer in Mass Communication, Media, Journalism, Computer Applications, Digital media, and Management Education.
Established in 1990 by the Madhya Pradesh Government, MCNUJC is named after Pt. Makhanlal Chaturvedi, the great editor, poet, litterateur and freedom fighter. It is the first academic centre of excellence in the entire Asian sub-continent where professionals are developed in Communication, Media, and IT disciplines through traditional and modern methods of communication relevant to the current media needs. The University is also recognised under section 12(B) of UGC.
Sticking to the newest trends of Media and Information Technology, the University conducts postgraduate, undergraduate as well as skill-oriented diploma courses in Journalism, Broadcast Journalism, Advertising and Public relations, Electronic Media, New Media, Computer Applications Media management and Communication Research.
University has been a pioneer in launching many new job-oriented courses of significance, which have received enormous appreciation among employers. The University has a focused approach towards professional education, training and innovative methods of teaching and learning. Students get opportunity to study subjects of their choice under the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) as per the industry needs. The University is equally appreciated for its research contribution through its research scholars leading to the award of PhD in Media and Computer Applications. Most of the faculty members of the university hold a PhD along with strong research contribution.
MCNUJC is a unique amalgamation of Media and IT professionals and academicians. Today, the university is also providing education to the remote rural areas with a wide network of over more than 1700 associated study institutes, where annually over one lakh students are studying in regular programmes. This is a grand indicator of the university’s success, credibility, popularity and recognition.
Our faculty members are renowned for their dynamic approach, research and dedication. They are approachable and enthusiastic teachers who make their disciplines accessible and enjoyable. The university aims to transform dreams and ambitions of students into global opportunities for success. Alumni are placed in renowned print media institutions, channels, advertising agencies, public relations firms, graphic designing and multimedia world, information technology and computer industries and many of them occupy senior positions.
What makes MCNUJC the first choice for media, communication and IT education in the entire country is its comprehensive academics with exceptional industry exposure and quality education on affordable fee structure with the best professional environment.
Hon’ble Vice President of India is the Visitor of our university. The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh is the Chairman of the General Council and the Management Committee of the University. General Council is the supreme decision-making body of the university and it directs the academic and administrative activities of the university. Many distinguished people in the media like the Chairman of Press Council of India, representative of Editors’ Guild, reputed information technology professionals, renowned teachers and well known personalities of the country and the state are nominated as the members of the General Council. The Management Committee of the university executes the policy and administrative matters. Leading University through managing, teaching and administering lie with the Vice Chancellor of the university. The Academic Council includes distinguished teachers of media and computers, senior professionals and heads of the university departments. It provides guidance and decides matter related to teaching, training and research activities of the university. The Vice Chancellor is also the Chairman of the Academic Council.
NOTE: dca pgdca and online study material इस Page की कोई भी लिंक हमारे द्वारा खुद से नहीं बनाई गई है यहाँ पर जो भी लिंक हैं वह सब Offical Site से ली गई हैं इसका पूरा श्रेय MCU की Offical Site को जाता है। अगर भविष्य में इस पोस्ट से या इस पोस्ट में दी हुई किसी भी जानकरी से किसी को कोई नुकसान होता है तो इसके जिम्मेदार हम नहीं होगें यह सारी लिंक पहले से दी गई हैं हमने वस इन्हें अपनी Site पे Provide कराया हैं ।यहाँ पर आपको Dca,Pgdca की E-Notes उपल्बध कराई गयी हैं यहाँ से आप अपने Course के अनुसार E-Notes को Download करे सकते हैंdca pgdca and online study material
उम्मीद है की हमारा यह प्रयास आपकी तैयारी को एक नई दिशा देगा जो आपकी सफलता में सहायक होगी इसके साथ ही कोई भी सवाल या सुझाव के लिए आप निचे दिए गए कमेंट बॉक्स में लिख सकते है या हमसे Contact कर सकते हैं -7748974898
Youtube Channel– Sgsidictationclub
Facebook Page– Sgsidictationclub
Facebook Group – Sgsidictationclub
Telegram Channel– Sgsicitationclub